Challenge Airlines (BE) was established in April 2017 and received its AOC (Air Operator’s Certificate) in April 2019 from the Belgian CAA allowing a start of operation in May 2019. In July 2019, we obtained the USA OPS SPEC from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) enabling operations to the United States. In September 2020, we obtained the China OPS SPEC allowing us to operate to China as well.Our fleet includes one 747-400BCF (OO-ACE) and a B747-400ERF (OO-ACF). The company is specialised in ACMI services Our capacity is managed via Challenge Air Cargo (www.challenge-aircargo.com), our commercial entity, which has offices in France, the Netherlands and Belgium and Germany.
• We value our people as our core asset and belief in leadership by example.
• We aim for safety, quality, and reliability in all we do.
• We will meet and exceed all regulatory standards.
• We aim for long term sustainability through professional efficiency.
• We accept challenges as opportunities; -anyplace, anywhere, on time.